Things are cheap. Memories are priceless.
we’re offering wedding albums at our best prices ever.
Timeless Heirlooms in Time for the Holidays
Maybe you were working really hard to keep your wedding on budget, or maybe you always thought you’d order an album down the road, but you just never got around to it. Well, holla! Friends, This sale is for you. Your photos shouldn’t live on your computer. Our albums are by far the best way to print & experience the photos from your wedding day. Now you can order an album starting at 30% off all 20-page albums. That’s even better than our collection pricing.
The More, The Merrier
buy more, save more
20 pages is great! But 30 is even better! When you order a design with more than 20 pages, you’ll save even more, up to 60% off our largest albums. But you don’t have to decide that now. Start your album with a 20 page order, and you can upgrade if you need to once you’ve settled on the final design.
Give & Receive (parent albums & re-orders)
‘Tis the season. Order an additional copy or two at an additional 30% of our sale price, and gift them to your parents & grandparents. And if you already have an album of your own, you can order new copies at this parent book price.
Pass them down
Albums are heirloom quality works of art. Images are real photographic prints, printed on archival-quality Kodak papers and mounted to heavy matboard, hand-bound, and covered in gorgeous leather or linen. Properly cared for, your album should still be gorgeous when you hand it down to your great grandchildren.
We’ve searched far and wide to find books with the smallest gutter. This means pages open up completely flat, and photos can spread beautifully across pages.
Two Sizes. One Price.
Our albums come in 10×10 square and 8×12 portrait sizes. We prefer and recommend the square shape, because it offers the best room for storytelling while maximizing image size. But if you just love that traditional portrait shape, we’ve got you covered. Two sizes, one price.
|Number of pages||Original Album (10x10 or 8x12)||Additional Copies & Re-orders|
Ordering & Fine Print
To Order a New Album
• Fill out an order form and pay your 50% design deposit by CLICKING HERE.
• Within 36 hours, we’ll send you an online gallery of your wedding images, so you can send us your favorite images that you’d like to include.
• We’ll design your first draft and send it to you for changes or approval within 5 business days. Typical first designs are around 40-pages. From there you can add, change & delete photos & pages to make it just the way you want. 2 rounds of changes are included in the album price.
• Once approved, we’ll invoice you for the final balance. upon final payment, your album will be sent to print.
• Print & ship time is approximately 14 business days.
• To ensure delivery by December 25, you must send us your favorites by November 5. you must approve your final design & submit final payment by November 30. Our book maker closes during the holidays so their employees can enjoy time with their families, so any orders that are placed after the deadline may be delivered after January 1, 2019.
To Place a Re-Order
• Fill out the order form by CLICKING HERE.
• We’ll invoice you for the full amount, and send your book to print immediately!
• To ensure delivery by December 25, you must submit final payment by November 30. Our book maker closes during the holidays so their employees can enjoy time with their families, so any orders that are placed after the deadline may be delivered after January 1, 2019.
• Our archive is pretty rock solid, but there’s a (very small) chance we may not have the files of your album anymore. If this happens, we may require some phone snaps of your album spreads so we can re-create it for you. We’ll let you know if this is the case at the time of invoice.